First loves and first kisses are not necessarily the same thing. But for celebrities who are in the public eye from a young age, the two are often conflated. In this video from Clevver News, you’ll see a list of celebrities who shared first kisses—and first loves—with other celebrities.
· Selena Gomez and Dylan Sprouse: Selena Gomez is probably best known romantically for her long-time entanglement with Justin Bieber, but she recently revealed that he wasn’t her first love. Looks like he wasn’t her first kiss either: She shared that with Dylan Sprouse at the age of 12 when she appeared with him on The Sweet Life of Zach and Cody.
· Cole Sprouse and Victoria Justice: Like Selena and Dylan, this pair shared a first kiss at 12 years old on The Sweet Life of Zach and Cody.
· Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel: Corey and Topanga on Boy Meets World had their first kiss on the show, and Topanga initiated it.
· Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher: The duo starred together on That 70’s Show, and shared their first kiss on screen as well. But the most adorable thing about this story is the fact that Mila and Ashton are now deeply in love and happily married.
· Miranda Cosgrove and Nathan Kress: Miranda spent much of her young life keeping way too busy for boys, as she was working in television. So she shared her first kiss on her hit TV show iCarly, with her co-star Nathan Kress.
· Laura Marano and Ross Lynch: This pair also shared their first kiss on iCarly, so apparently it’s a show that blooms romance!
· Kay Panabaker and Zac Efron: Hearthrob Zac Efron gave Kay her first kiss on screen when she was 13 years old.
· Corbin Bleu and Keke Palmer: The two shared a first kiss on the comedy Jump In. Sounds like it was weet and awkward—everything a first kiss should be.
· Kirstin Dunst and Brad Pitt: This definitely goes down in history as the most awkward first kiss of all time. Kirstin Dunst kissed Brad Pitt in the film Interview with the Vampire, and she was only 11 at the time. Pitt 20 is years her senior, and even though he is wildly sexy, she described the whole experience as “pretty gross.” We agree.
· AJ Michalka and Joe Jonas: This one happened off-camera, but AJ recently revealed to BuzzFeed that she and one of the Jonas Brothers were each other’s first kisses.
· Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus: The pair dated from 2006 to 2008, and Nick claims that he and Miley were each other’s first loves. The romantic locale of that first kiss? A California Pizza Kitchen in Hollywood. The only downer was that Miley’s first kiss was with another boy: Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey.
· Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake: This one just makes sense. Britney recently on the news and confirmed that she was 13 years old when she her and first love Justin Timberlake shared a first kiss.