Who doesn’t love the movies? From action-adventures and thrillers to dramas and comedies, nothing is better than snuggling up with your sweetie to take in a movie. Add some popcorn, and maybe something sweet, and you’ve got a great date night. But how well do you know your Rom Coms? Get warmed up with this video on the “Top 10 Corniest Rom Com Lines,” and then check out this quiz. How many can you identify?
- “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” A. New Years Eve B. When Harry Met Sally C. You’ve Got Mail D. Moonrise Kingdom
- “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” A. Persuasion B. If I Stay C. Juno D. Hope Floats
- “I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked.” A. Father of the Bride B. Father of the Bride Part 2 C. Dirty Dancing D. The Apartment
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.” A. When Harry Met Sally B. You’ve Got Mail C. Serendipity D. Sleepless in Seattle
- “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” Big Fish B. Moulin Rouge C. The Perks of Being a Wallflower D. Pride & Prejudice
- “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” A. Pride & Prejudice B. Jane Eyre C. Wuthering Heights D. Sense & Sensibility
- “Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.” A. Notting Hill B. My Best Friend’s Wedding C. Ocean’s 11 D. 50 First Dates
- B. 2. C. 3. A. 4. D. 5. A. 6. D. 7. B.